Tuesday, October 12, 2010

There is a reason I dont Consult 8 Balls about Business

On the inevitable facebook today, a friend posted the 8ball link. (warning, predict at your own risk)

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

I have in fact, sworn off horoscopes,  tarot cards, and definitely magic 8balls during this transition because its all so unknown and frightening and exciting and prone to misinterpretation. And,  I am easily influenced. However, I asked the question. I asked if the new Mystery ND i am working with will end of buying my practice. "outlook not so good." I re-asked. "the answer is no." I have actually been prepared for this, and have a contingency plan in place. I just re-advertise, and start interviewing applicants again. It has to be the right person, and I will trust that that person will come along. At the right time.

So, If the 8ball was right and this opportunity doesn't pan out - well, I will stay in Toronto and at 360 Health Care a little longer, until the right person comes along.